[...Perchè soffrire di DCA non significa soltanto non mangiare o abbuffarsi e vomitare. Soffrire di DCA significa avere una voce dentro la propria testa che continua a ripeterti che sei troppo grassa...]

°° Obiettivo Finale °°

Diet weight loss

sabato 4 gennaio 2014

Ho scritto una email alla Befana.

Non sono mai stata religiosa nella mia vita, ne ho passate e viste troppe per credere in qualcosa. 
Ma in una sera di sconforto ho trovato questo sito e mi sono commossa nel leggere le letterine di tanti bambini speranzosi. Alcuni chiedono aiuto per la propria famiglia, altri un semplice pensierino. Mi sono sentita di nuovo un pò bambina anch'io.

E così ho scritto:

Dear Befana, 

I have been really good during the last year. 
I have been always kind, even with people who treated me badly. 
I have always been patience, even with people who had no patience with me. 
I have been lovely, even with people who didn't love me. 
 I'm a strange person. 
I don't really like myself most of the time and for the same reason I don't expect the people to like me. 
But I would like to change this feeling and become more confident and strong and love myself more... 
For the next year so, I would like love, happiness, friends and success. 
Probably I won't receive any of these things but if you can't make them happen, please, give me at least the strenght to start taking steps in that direction. 
Hugs

E...qualcuno ha davvero risposto! Sembra stupido, ma mi sono sentita un pò commossa quando ho ricevuto l'email:

Dear Pi, 
Thank you for your letter. 
The Epiphany is almost here and I am preparing my magic bag and broomstick. 
I can see you have been well behaved apart from a few times this year. Well done. Keep this good work up. 
Strength come from within and you already have it inside you. You just need to find it and bring it out for the world to see.
Love is also all around you, even when you don't realise it. At times when you feel alone it can be hard to realise but i promise you it is there. 
Remember to be well behaved and listen to your family and as I will be watching you this year too. Now i must dash, this is a very busy time of year for me and i have lots of work to be doing in preparation for the next few days. 
Lots of love 

La Befana 

PS. Remember to Love yourself!

Mi ha fatto sorridere. Grazie, chiunque tu sia.

1 commento:

  1. Che cosa carina! Non era nemmemo un messaggio già pronto di risposta automatica.. qualcuno ti ha davvero ascoltata, capita e ha cercato di aiutarti, di indicarti la via giusta.. è bellissimo.. ti ha scritto delle cose veramente stupende! grazie di averlo condiviso con noi! Un bacio

    RispondiElimina


>>Wanna Be Like Her

>>Wanna Be Like Her
Wanna Be Like Her <3



Want to be like her...

Want to be like her...

Thinspo

Thinspo